1. For 35 years, Bob Barker welcomed those who had "come on down" to this TV game show.
The Price is Right
2. New Ec10 soap opera starring Luke, Laura, and Francis Edgeworth.
General Equilibrium (or General Equilibrium Hospital)
3. First U.S. car manufacturer to offer seat belts as an option.
4. Neurosis shared by bus rides and margarine .
5. One-word term for one's first apartment.
6. The result of Atlas's misplacing his celestial sphere.
7. "Careful! The Bayeux Tapestry's wall mounts are loose!"
8. Can we use this same phrase for the sensitivity of either crucifix or rosary bead demand to the cost of the crucifix?
Cross Price Elasticity of Demand
9. Metropolis governed by U-boat captains.
10. Pushpins adorned with benzene rings.
11. My cousin Vinny is a sports reporter and is always asking coaches at press conferences, "May-a I-a ________________ you-a on-a that-a?"
12. Tony Award-winning Miss Saigon actor's hardwood entryway.
13. Flo's employer.
14. Red Sox / Yankees: the most heated one in professional sports.
15. What we might have when Pamela Ewing's rep is out of control.
A Principal-Agent Problem
16. What we've made upon deciding which poem to use in our Super Bowl commercial.
Ad Verse Selection
17. New Parker Brothers board game fashioned after Laurel & Hardy or Burns & Allen or Rodgers & Hammerstein or Marx & Engels or Masters & Johnson......
Tragedy of the Commons
19. The best comedians/comediennes reach the highest point on the ________________________.
20. Past, Present, or Future Perfect equivalent of the price of our bathroom basin.