Ec 10 -- End of Semester "Quiz"
[Hint: Each Answer Has a Certain Ec10 "Flavor"]
1. For 35 years, Bob Barker welcomed those who had "come on down" to this TV game show.
2. New Ec10 soap opera starring Luke, Laura, and Francis Edgeworth.
3. First U.S. car manufacturer to offer seat belts as an option.
4. Neurosis shared by bus rides and margarine .
5. One-word term for one's first apartment.
6. The result of Atlas's misplacing his celestial sphere.
7. "Careful! The Bayeux Tapestry's wall mounts are loose!"
8. Can we use this same phrase for the sensitivity of either crucifix or rosary bead demand to the cost of the crucifix?
9. Metropolis governed by U-boat captains.
10. Pushpins adorned with benzene rings.
11. My cousin Vinny is a sports reporter and is always asking coaches at press conferences, "May-a I-a ________________ you-a on-a that-a?"
12. Tony Award-winning Miss Saigon actor's hardwood entryway.
13. Flo's employer.
14. Red Sox / Yankees: the most heated one in professional sports.
15. What we might have when Pamela Ewing's rep is out of control.
16. What we've made upon deciding which poem to use in our Super Bowl commercial.
17. New Parker Brothers board game fashioned after Laurel & Hardy or Burns & Allen or Rodgers & Hammerstein or Marx & Engels or Masters & Johnson......
19. The best comedians/comediennes reach the highest point on the ________________________.
20. Past, Present, or Future Perfect equivalent of the price of our bathroom basin .
SCORE: _______ ( "correct" answers are worth 1 point each ! )